WHERE CAN I FIND FORMS?
Forms, Checklists and Instructions are now centrally located at:
Documents are organized by subject:
- 1000's contain General Building Permit Applications
- 2000's contain Commercial Building Permit Applications
- 3010's contain Contracts Applications
- 4000's contain Zoning Applications
- 4010's contain Platting Applications
- 5000's contain Floodplain Management Applications
- 6000's contain Beachfront Construction Dune Protection Applications
- 7000's contain Engineering Applications
WHERE CAN I FIND REQUIREMENTS OR CHECKLISTS?
Requirements for project submittals are listed as 'Checklists' or 'Application Packages', alongside applications.
I NEED MORE DETAILED GUIDANCE.
Check out the links below for more detailed information.
How & When to Get Permits for Work in Your Home »
Permit Applications & Guidance »
Process Modification Updates »
I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY PROJECT IS.
If your project isn't clearly a Residential project or a Commercial project, it may be a Mixed-use project. Mixed-use development is the practice of allowing more than one type of use in a building or set of buildings. In planning zone terms, this can mean some combination of residential, commercial, industrial, office, institutional, or other land uses.
Please contact a project manager at (361) 826-3240 to ensure all of your project's development needs are addressed. We want to help your project succeed!
Need more help?
If you have reviewed the information above and you still don't know where your project fits, please call (361) 826-3240. A Development Services representative will assist you in determining what your requirements are and what the next step is.