Skip to main content

To report traffic signals that are malfunctioning or street signs that are down or damaged, call the City's Call Center and a work order will be created. Call the emergency number to report problems with one-way signs. 


*One-way signs that are down or missing are considered an emergency. Call the Streets Sign Shop as soon as possible.

For Emergencies Only: (361) 548-6721

Customer Call Center