The deadline for disconnections has been extended through June 30. Please make arrangements with the Utility Billing Office to make your payments before this time.
Payments can be made as follows:
- H-E-B Stores
- Store locations in Corpus Christi
- Mail in your payment
- Utility statement provided envelope
- Online bill pay service
- Through your bank or credit union. Here are the forms:
- Interactive phone payment system
- Pay in person
- At Corpus Christi City Hall located at 1201 Leopard, Corpus Christi, Texas (1st floor)
- Online Payment (click here)
- Please be sure to have your new account number (found on your December statement) to register and pay your bill. If you do not have your new account number, please contact (361) 826-3404 for assistance.
Water and Wastewater Calculator (Click Here)
For information regarding your utility bill, please contact the Customer Call Center at: (361) 826-CITY (2489)