Payments can be made as follows:
- H-E-B Stores
- Store locations in Corpus Christi
- Mail in your payment
- Utility statement provided envelope
- Online bill pay service
- Through your bank or credit union. Here are the forms:
- Interactive phone payment system
- Pay in person
- At Corpus Christi City Hall located at 1201 Leopard, Corpus Christi, Texas (1st floor)
- Online Payment »
- Utilities Business Office (UBO) Information »
The Utilities Business Office is responsible for connecting, billing and reading new and existing service(s) for Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste, and Gas. You can inquire about existing accounts, and report any problems you have with the service billing.
Water Quality Reports
Provided in accordance with the United States EPA, the City provides the public with an annual statement describing the water supply and the quality of our water.
Water Calculator »
An online tool designed to help residents within the City limits estimate their monthly water charge.
For information regarding your utility bill, please contact the Customer Call Center at: (361) 826-CITY (2489)