Our service strategy is striving to provide the highest quality of equal opportunity service in Housing. In an effort to provide effective communication of the City’s Equal Opportunity information, please contact Homeless Services at (361) 826-3190, to request a preferred format other than English such as a different language, large print, or braille.
2024 Corpus Christi 9% Low-income Housing Resolution of Support Application »
Affordable rental housing projects may qualify for a Resolution of Support from City Council by completing this application.
For the Homeless and Housing Division
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- HUD Homelessness Assistance
- Housing and Community Development
- Navigate Life Texas
- Texas Legal Services Center
- Other Housing Resources
- TWC-Civil Rights & Discrinimation – Fair Housing
- Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Data
- Assessment of Fair Housing Report
The Homeless Services and Workforce Housing Division assists City residents to ensure that they receive equal housing opportunities.
Home builders may qualify for up to $7,000 of waived fees if the home is built on an infill lot and sold at an affordable price.
If you have been denied your housing rights, you may have experienced housing discrimination. Fill out the Housing Discrimination Information form and return it to our office.