FREE COVID-19 testing will be available through the Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District. Only PCR Gold Standard Testing will be available. See registration link below for the event.
Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District
1702 Horne Road, Corpus Christi, TX
- Mondays, 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.
- Patrons may register on-site or online at www.cctexas.com/testing.
- Dates and times for drive-thru testing are subject to change based on the availability of supplies.
- Test results are available within 24 to 48 hours.
- Requests for hard copies of test results take 1 to 2 weeks.
- CDC guidelines do not require test results to return to school or work.
- If you test positive and are vaccinated, please isolate for five days.
- If you test positive and are unvaccinated, please isolate for ten days.
MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY TREATMENTS
Monoclonal Antibody infusions are available through the Regional Monoclonal Antibody Program, from the Southwest Texas Regional Advisory Council (STRAC). An infusion can be scheduled by contacting the INFUSION HOTLINE at 1-800-742-5990. This number is supported by knowledgeable staff that will work with you to schedule an infusion that will be administered by medical staff at your residence or a designated location. There are eligibility requirements which are established to assure the recipient receives the full benefit of the monoclonal antibody infusion.
Submit At-Home COVID-19 Test Results »
If you have tested positive for COVID-19 with an at-home test, please submit to the Health District using this form.
January 8, 2022
Get Your FREE COVID-19 At-Home Tests »
January 18, 2022
COVID-19 TESTING Registration »
August 8, 2021
VACCINE LOCATIONS & ELIGIBILITY
NOTICE: Beginning October 23, 2021, reporting schedule will be Monday - Friday. Please see the News Release for more details.
These are abbreviated numbers. The statistics on the Arc GIS Dashboard contain greater detail, including weekend totals and Zip Code data. Information on www.cctexas.com/coronavirus and Arc GIS Dashboard is updated 7 days a week between 4:00 - 6:00 p.m.
NEWS & UPDATES
Please visit our news site at news.cctexas.com for the latest information on Vaccination Clinics, News Conferences and more. You can also check nuecesknows.com for more information on vaccine availability.
- To stay up to date, please check the City News website here.
- Subscribe to receive news updates via email here.
- Check nuecesknows.com for more information on vaccine availability.
- Get your vaccine at home with the In-Home COVID-19 Vaccinations program.
- Learn about the Save Our Seniors program for individuals with disabilities and seniors who are homebound.
If you think you have the Coronavirus, please contact the Corpus Christi – Nueces County Public Health District at (361) 826-7200 (Option 2) and a representative will give you instructions.
COVID-19 COMMUNITY HEALTH CLINIC
Now accepting ALL COVID-19 positive patients (insured and uninsured). Hours are Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. If you have a positive test result from ANY source, please call (361) 826-8019 to make an appointment with the clinic. The clinic can help you to manage your symptoms. Staff are trained to:
• Act as your case manager
• See you in person
• See you through telehealth services
• Help answer questions
• Advise as to when a hospital visit may be needed
Main Health District Building
Address: 1702 Horne Rd.
Phone: (361) 826-7200
Novel Coronavirus Services
Find resources regarding services, employment, child care, utilities, internet access and more.
View local, state and world data to stay informed about the Covid-19 pandemic.
View city, county, state and federal orders and guidelines. If you have questions about local orders, view Nueces County contact numbers and email addresses.
View featured News Releases covering the Coronavirus.
Find social media graphics, printables, web links and video links to share about the Coronavirus.
Watch a playlist of Coronavirus Press Conferences on Youtube. You can also tune in live to CCNCPHD daily news briefings on our Youtube Channel, Monday - Friday at 5:00 p.m.
A joint task force between the City of Corpus Christi, Nueces County, and Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi was established to begin modeling the potential effects of COVID-19 on the Coastal Bend Region. View presentations here.