The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department invites everyone to make swimming part of their active lifestyle all year long.
NOTE: All children under the age of eight must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a paying adult age 16+.
COVID-19 RELATED NOTE:
More details available on the Open Texas page (effective 5-5-2020)
Collier Pool and the Corpus Christi Natatorium are accepting reservations for lap swim by calling 361-232-1989 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Reservations may be made 24 hours in advance.
► SUMMER 2020 SCHEDULE
MAY 26–AUGUST 9, 2020
- Collier Pool: Tuesday 5pm–8pm; Wednesday–Sunday 12pm–8pm
- Natatorium: Monday–Sunday 12pm–8pm (CLOSED Wednesday)
- West Guth Pool: Wednesday–Sunday 2pm–8pm
- Collier Pool:
- Monday–Friday 5am–8am
- Tuesday 5pm–8pm; Wednesday–Sunday 12pm–8pm
- Monday–Friday 5am–12pm (CLOSED Wednesdays)
- Monday–Sunday 12pm–8pm (CLOSED Wednesdays)