Our service strategy is striving to provide the highest quality of equal opportunity service in Housing. The Homeless and Housing Office is a Division of the Human Resources Department.
In an effort to provide effective communication of the City’s Equal Opportunity information, please contact Homeless and Housing Division at (361) 826-3190, to request a preferred format other than then English such as a different language, large print, or braille.
For the Homeless and Housing Division
- Fair Housing and Equal Opportunity (FHEO)
- Housing and Urban Development (HUD)
- HUD Homelessness Assistance
- Housing and Community Development
- Navigate Life Texas
- Texas Legal Services Center
- Community Resources
- Other Housing Resources
- TWC-Civil Rights & Discrinimation – Fair Housing
- Affirmatively Furthering Fair Housing Data
- Assessment of Fair Housing Report
Homeless and Housing Division Services
The Homeless and Housing Division assists City residents to ensure that they receive equal housing opportunities.
If you believe you may be a victim of housing discrimination because of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, or familial status, contact our office.