Solid Waste Services is offering two community cleanup programs for your neighborhood! Check out the Community Cleanup Trailer and Litter Critter specifications and see which one is right for your next weekend event!
Community Cleanup Trailer
- Perfect for large group cleanups (20+) in neighborhoods and communities
- Includes 2 roll-off containers, 1 tire trailer and 1 supply trailer
- Dropped off on Saturday before 8 am and picked up at 3 pm for a day of cleaning
- Will allow for brush, bulky items, tires and appliances
- Supply trailer provides equipment for groups including gloves, pickers, trash bags, safety glasses and safety vests
- Features ONE large brush truck
- Dropped off on Friday and collected on Monday for a full weekend of cleaning
- Accepts ONLY brush and bulky items
- NO tires, appliances, household hazardous waste is allowed
- At least one resident with two additional neighbors must sign up for event
Please complete the application and return to the Solid Waste Services office.
2021 Litter Critter Events
Please see below for the schedule through the end of the year. Specific locations are to be announced.
- Flour Bluff - July 10, 2021
- Calallen - August 7, 2021
- Tuloso Midway/Annaville - September 4, 2021
- West Corpus Christi - October 2, 2021
- South Corpus Christi - November 6, 2021
- Midtown - December 4, 2021
- This program is intended for neighborhood cleanup and not individual use.
- Application must be approved prior to delivery of truck and will be scheduled on a first come first serve basis.
- Applicant requesting use of the Community Cleanup Trailer or Litter Critter will be responsible for costs associated with prohibited items found in the truck.
- Delivery date may be subject to change.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION:
Applications may be mailed or delivered to the Solid Waste Services office at 2525 Hygeia Street, 78415; or may be faxed to (361) 826-1971.