► For our variety of virtual classes and programs offered during this time, please join our Facebook page.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department offers a wide variety of sports programs, classes, camps, leagues, and tournaments for youth and adults. Leagues are run at City ballparks and other facilities throughout the city. We operate two public gyms and three sports fields. They are available for event rentals, leagues, practice, and more.
Please check back periodically to this page for updates.
YOUTH / TEENS PROGRAMS
Summer 2020 Sports Camps - Flyer
► COVID-19 Impact Update:
Camps subject to 2-week temporary suspension.
Camps will resume on August 3, 2020.
Eligible: Boys & Girls ages 6-16
Register Online: Now until the first day of each camp (register here)
Seven Camps: Basketball, Baseball, Softball, Soccer, Volleyball, Cheer, and Dance.
Program Runs: June 15–August 6, 2020
Corpus Christi Gym (3202 Cabaniss Pkwy.)
Greenwood Sports Complex (4501 Greenwood Dr.)
For more information, call (361) 826-3588 or (361) 826-3478.
New Safety Procedures:
- Players will have their temperatures taken at the door prior to entering the gym.
- Players are allowed one parent/guardian per session and they must observe the 6-foot distancing on the bleachers.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the entrance and exit of the facility.
- Players are encouraged to bring their own equipment.
- Physical contact, such as high fives, hugs, sitting next to others for water breaks, etc., will be discouraged.
- Players and parents/guardians must leave the gym immediately after camp to allow for staff to sanitize the gym, equipment, and restrooms.
More details available on the Open Texas page (effective 5-18-2020)
Sports Facilities & Contact Information