The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department invites you to its newest additions to three of its parks, the wet and fun splash pads! We have a few play rules to follow so that all our park visitors will have a wonderful experience.
The use of the splash pad is at your own risk.
Do not drink the water from the splash pad!
- Only service animals are allowed.
- Do NOT change diapers within 6 feet of the splash pad.
- Do NOT use the water feature if you are sick with a contagious disease or diarrhea.
- Wear proper swim attire. No denim. Toddlers must wear swim diapers.
- Water shoes are recommended to prevent slipping on the wet surface.
- No food, drinks, or glass containers on the splash pad.
- No climbing, hanging, swinging, or pulling on the equipment.
- No skateboards, skates, scooters, or bikes permitted.
- No water balloons permitted.
- No running or rough play on the splash pad.
- No smoking within 25 feet of the play area.
- No bathing.
- Do NOT use the splash pad when lightning or thunder is present.
- The splash pad is open for the public to use. It is NOT available for private use.
GUIDELINES RELATING TO COVID-19
- Patrons must adhere to at least 6 feet of physical distancing on the splash pad and surrounding area at all times.
- Recommend that all persons on the sidelines use a mask to prevent the spread of the virus.
- More details available on the Open Texas page (effective 7-2-2020)
A WORD TO PARENTS
Parents/guardians always need to accompany and closely supervise their children. Everyone must follow the rules for the safety and enjoyment of all patrons. The City of Corpus Christi is not responsible for injuries or accidents.