School Immunizations will be available for eligible children ages 4-18 years at various locations. The Health District (located at 1702 Horne Road) will be open on days listed below from 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. Please call 361-826-7238 for a pre-screening and an appointment time.
- August 9,
- August 10,
- August 14, &
- August 15
- August 5, at Banquette High School from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.,
- August 6, at Calallen High School from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- August 8, at the Leadership, Education, Advocacy, Development First back to school Health & Education Fair. The clinic will operate from 10 a.m. to 2:00 p.m., at the Ray High School Gym in Corpus Christi.
- August 10, at Flour Bluff High School from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.,
- August 17, at Port Aransas High School from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.,
- August 18, at West Oso from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.,
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
Clinic is open to school age children who meet the TVFC eligibility requirements:
- Is enrolled in Medicaid
- Is an American Indian, or
- Is Alaskan Native, or
- Does not have health insurance
- Is Under-insured:
- Has commercial (Private)health insurance, but does not include vaccines, or
- Insurance covers only selected vaccines (TVFC-eligible for non-covered vaccines only)
- Private Pay is also available to those who do not qualify for TVFC program. Ask us about pricing.
- NOT ACCEPTING CHIPS - Must go to their doctor’s office for immunizations
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE?
For more information and vaccine eligibility requirements, call the Immunizations Clinic at 361-826-7238.
What to Bring
• Child’s Immunization Record
• Current Medicaid Card
• The cost is $10.00 but no more than $30.00 per child
• Legal Parent/Guardian’s must be present with a valid ID