* The total includes vaccinations by the Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District (CCNCPHD) and other facilities. Last Updated: 3/1/2021 ✝First dose and second dose totals only represent vaccinations by the Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District (CCNCPHD). Last Updated: 3/1/2021
MORE REGISTRATION OPPORTUNITIES TO COME
Nueces County is expected to receive more vaccines every week so residents will have more opportunities to register. Those interested in receiving a vaccination are encouraged to stay informed.
- To stay up to date, please check the City News website here.
- Subscribe to receive news updates via email here.
- Check nuecesknows.com for more information on vaccine availability.
- Check Driscoll Children's Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine webpage.
More information on the Saving Our Seniors program (a program for senior citizens and homebound individuals) will also be shared as vaccines become available from the state.
For questions regarding vaccinations, you may contact the Health District at 361-826-7200 and select option 2.
V-SAFE AFTER VACCINATION HEALTH CHECKER
V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Through v-safe, you can quickly tell CDC if you have any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Depending on your answers, someone from CDC may call to check on you and get more information.