The link to the registration form titled "Registration Form" can be found below these instructions. Clicking this link will take you to the Luminare registration website.
If you have severe reactions with immunizations, please consult with your physician prior to registering for COVID-19 vaccination.
Online slots are expected to go quickly. Nueces County is expected to receive more vaccines every week so residents will have more opportunities to register.
COVID-19 Vaccine is currently being distributed in a phased approach based on the recommendation of the Department of State Health Services and the Expert Vaccine Allocation Panel.
- It is recommended to use your mobile phone to register for the vaccination, so you can screenshot the QR code at the end of the registration. Upon arrival, you will show the screenshot photo from your phone screen for speedy check-in.
- OR, If you use your home computer for this registration, please have a printer available so you can print the QR code at the end of the registration.
- OR, If you are not able to use your mobile phone and do not have a printer, please write your name, date of birth and phone number and place in your windshield.
WEEKLY VACCINATION DATA
VACCINATION HISTORY REPORT
MORE REGISTRATION OPPORTUNITIES TO COME
Nueces County is expected to receive more vaccines every week so residents will have more opportunities to register. Those interested in receiving a vaccination are encouraged to stay informed.
- To stay up to date, please check the City News website here.
- Subscribe to receive news updates via email here.
- Check nuecesknows.com for more information on vaccine availability.
- Check Driscoll Children's Hospital COVID-19 Vaccine webpage.
- Learn about the Save Our Seniors program for individuals with disabilities and seniors who are homebound.
For questions regarding vaccinations, you may contact the Health District at 361-826-7200 and select option 2.
V-SAFE AFTER VACCINATION HEALTH CHECKER
V-safe is a smartphone-based tool that uses text messaging and web surveys to provide personalized health check-ins after you receive a COVID-19 vaccine. Through v-safe, you can quickly tell CDC if you have any side effects after getting the COVID-19 vaccine. Depending on your answers, someone from CDC may call to check on you and get more information.