Skip to main content
Emergency Alert

Stage 2 Water Restrictions are in effect

Find my watering schedule »

Find my watering day by address »

(Residential, Commercial and Industrial)

You can request installation of certain traffic control devices. Examples include speed humps, stop signs, traffic signals, crosswalks, or parking restrictions. 


Installation of traffic control devices is not automatic. However, each request will be evaluated. Some items such as speed humps will require a fee to move forward with evaluation of a request and may also require sharing in installation costs if the traffic control device is approved. They may also require a petition from the people who live or work around where the device is proposed to be installed. Also, please note that speed humps are for residential streets only and school zone studies can only be requested by school principals.

Contact Traffic Engineering at (361) 826-3547 for more information or submit the Traffic Control Device Installation Request form online.