Banners for non-profit events or activities can be placed over the street at seven different locations in the city. The banners have to be permitted and there is a non-refundable application fee. Approved banners can be placed at up to two of the following locations:
1. 2900 block of South Alameda (at Incarnate Word Academy)
2. 4000 block of Ayers (south of Roosevelt Drive)
3. 3300 block of McKinzie Road (at Up River Road /IH 37 South)
4. 3900 block of Greenwood Drive (next to Boys & Girls Club)
5. 4500 block of South Staples (at King High School)
6. 1800 block of Waldron Road (across from Fire Station #13)
7. 5200 block of Weber Road (at Carroll High School)
NOTE: There are insurance requirements and an Indemnity Agreement is required with the application. See Attachment 1.
Contact Traffic Engineering at (361) 826-3547.
Completed applications with a signed Indemnity Agreement and proof of the required insurance can be mailed to: Traffic Engineering, P.O. Box 9277, Corpus Christi, TX 78469-9277 or you can bring them in person to the third floor at City Hall at 1201 Leopard Street.
Banners for commercial purposes are handled by Development Services: (361) 826-3240.