Skip to main content

If you have been denied your housing rights, you may have experienced housing discrimination. Fill out the Housing Discrimination Information form and return it to our office. After your information is received, we will contact you to discuss the concerns you raise. You have one year from the date of the alleged act of discrimination to file your complaint.

Housing Discrimination Form »