The Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District’s Tuberculosis Clinic provides services to individuals who have:
- Positive laboratory results for Tuberculosis disease
- Had contact with someone who has tested positive for Tuberculosis disease
- Laboratory results suspicious for Tuberculosis disease
- Positive laboratory results for Latent Tuberculosis infection
- A referral form from a local shelter (i.e., Mother Teresa Shelter, Salvation Army, etc.)
Services provided at no cost for the above individuals may include QuantiFERON blood tests, baseline laboratory tests (CBC/CMP), chest x-ray referrals, sputum collection, and medications.
* Please note that the Community Health Clinic provides TB testing for employment/school. Information is located on their website.
Corpus Christi-Nueces County Public Health District
1702 Horne Road, Room 113
Corpus Christi, TX 78416
Phone: 361-826-7247 | Fax: 361-826-1316
Open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 12 p.m. and 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Closed daily for lunch from 12 p.m. - 1 p.m.
An appointment is required except for those with a referral form from a local shelter. Please call 361-826-7247 to schedule an appointment.