Skip to main content
Emergency Alert

Stage 2 Water Restrictions are in effect

Find my watering schedule »

Find my watering day by address »

(Residential, Commercial and Industrial)

Motion for New Trial Form


If you are found guilty by either the judge or a jury, the penalty will be announced at that time.

If you are not satisfied with your judgment or verdict you have the right to appeal your case. If you choose to appeal your case the appeal will be heard in a Nueces County Court at Law. You must follow the appellate procedure in accordance with the Texas Government Code.

For more information on the procedure you may download Appellant’s Appeal.

New Trial

A written motion for new trial must be made within ten days after the rendition of judgment and sentence. The judge may grant the motion for new trial. If a motion for new trial is not granted before the 31st day after the date the judgment is entered, the motion is overruled by operation of law.