Skip to main content
Emergency Alert

Stage 2 Water Restrictions are in effect

Find my watering schedule »

Find my watering day by address »

(Residential, Commercial and Industrial)

If you wish to contest your violation, you may enter a plea of not guilty and request a trial. You may request a jury trial or you may waive your right to have a jury trial and request a non-jury trial. If you request a trial, you will be scheduled to appear at a mandatory pretrial hearing. If you do not show up for the pretrial hearing or for your trial a warrant for your arrest may be issued.

Click here to complete the Plea Form.