• Individuals who have received a citation are required to appear on or before 14 days from the date of the citation.
• You may make an appearance in person, by mail or by e-mail.
Summons or Court Ordered Appearances:
• If you received a summons to appear or received a court order to appear in court you must appear in court on that date and time.
• If you cannot appear, you may file a motion for continuance.
• If the motion for continuance is granted, you will be given another court date to appear.
• All motions for continuance should be filed 3-5 working days prior to the court date to allow time to ascertain if the motion was granted.
• If the motion for continuance is not granted, and the individual does not show up for court, an arrest warrant will be issued. •