If you are scheduled to a remote proceeding, you and any witnesses that you would like to attend MUST use a computer to join the WebEx meeting. If you or any of your witnesses do not have access to a computer contact the Court at 361-826-2500 or MCMail@cctexas.com two weeks prior to your hearing or as soon as possible. You or your witness can reserve a computer at the Corpus Christi main Public Library. The computer must be reserved so you must call early. Call the library at 361-826-7055 to reserve access to a computer. Monday through Friday, between 10 a.m. and 5:45 p.m.
If you are over age 65 or have a serious underlying health condition, such as high blood pressure, chronic lung disease, diabetes, obesity, asthma, or you have an immune system compromised by chemotherapy for cancer or other conditions requiring therapy please contact the court by calling 361-826-2500 to discuss alternate accommodations to resolve your case.
Municipal Court Remote Hearings:
Municipal Court Virtual hearings are open to the public via YouTube. Below is the information needed to view the hearings.
How: In YouTube, search for the corresponding docket you would like to view. There are four YouTube channels for the court:
- Judge Chapa Corpus Christi Municipal Court Live Stream
- Judge Burkett Corpus Christi Municipal Court Live Stream
- Judge Walsh Corpus Christi Municipal Court Live Stream
- Judge Rivera Corpus Christi Municipal Court Live Stream
- NOTE: Some hearings will be scheduled at different dates and times from those noted and will be posted on this website individually.
- NOTE: All recordings of any hearings are strictly prohibited.
If you have a question about your case or would like to speak to a judge, call the court at (361) 826-2500 and ask to be placed on the “walk-in” docket.
• Individuals who have received a citation are required to appear on or before 14 days from the date of the citation.
• You may make an appearance in person, by mail or by e-mail.
Summons or Court Ordered Appearances:
• If you received a summons to appear or received a court order to appear in court you must appear in court on that date and time.
• If you cannot appear, you may file a motion for continuance.
• If the motion for continuance is granted, you will be given another court date to appear.
• All motions for continuance should be filed 3-5 working days prior to the court date to allow time to ascertain if the motion was granted.
• If the motion for continuance is not granted, and the individual does not show up for court, an arrest warrant will be issued.