We invite you to our gulf beaches for ENDLESS play and relaxation.
H O L I D A Y P R O M O T I O N G I F T I D E A
Give the Gift of Play
this Holiday Season
2019 Beach Parking Permit Is Only $12!
Available Starting December 18.
Residents and visitors can enjoy our Gulf Coast beaches all year due to our many months of warm and sunny weather. Our beach parking permits make wonderful holiday stocking stuffers for your friends, family, and coworkers.
The 2019 Beach Parking Permits will be available for purchase starting Tuesday, December 18, 2018. They are valid from the day of purchase until December 31, 2019. Beachgoers can purchase their permit at a participating vendor before heading to the beach.
Whether you're a visitor to Corpus Christi or a local resident, our beaches provide a place to leave your busy life behind—a time to slow down, relax, play and recharge! Beaches are a great place to spend time with friends and family for a weekend getaway or staycation. Get out there and enjoy the good life.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department has made it convenient for beach visitors to buy their 2019 Beach Parking Permit at various locations throughout the city and on the beach. The permit gives you access to miles and miles of our local gulf beaches and is required on designated areas where posted. Display the sticker on your vehicle—it is your ticket to fun! The permit is only $12 and is good until December 31, 2019, so come back and visit us as often as you wish.
We encourage visitors to buy their permit before heading to the beach.
VIDEO - 2018 Beach Parking Permits to Enjoy the Sand and Surf (January 31, 2018)
The permits are sold year-round at the following locations:
- H-E-B (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Walmart (Flour Bluff & Aransas Pass)
- Academy Sports (Corpus Christi & Portland)
- Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- CVS Pharmacy (Padre Island location only)
- TAMUCC (University Services)
- Central Cashiering at Corpus Christi City Hall
- CC Cycle Plaza (Island and SPID)
- Circle K (Padre Island location only)
- Murphy Oil USA (Alice, Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
The permit must be permanently affixed to the vehicle’s windshield. 100% of the funds from the permit sales are reinvested so that a clean and safe environment is provided for the enjoyment of all beach visitors.