Skip to main content

The City’s Public Works Department is responsible for the management of various construction and non-construction related activities within the City’s right of way (ROW). ROW is public-owned land/property, including streets, sidewalks, and area behind the curb to the property lines. Permits and licenses are required to operate in the City’s right of way. To ensures public safety and mobility, the Public Works Department verifies ROW activities follow City, State and Federal standards. This includes providing traffic planning, review, and inspection.

On September 6, 2022, the Corpus Christi City Council adopted a consolidated fee schedule for the right of way management. The new fees will go into effect on February 1, 2023.

For more information, on Right of Way Definitions & Fees, click the button below.

Right of Way (ROW) Definitions & Fees