The City of Corpus Christi is initiating a public comment period for the HOME Investment Partnerships Program-American Rescue Plan (HOME-ARP). The HOME-ARP Plan details how the City will administer $4,213,937 in HOME-ARP funds received from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) as part of the American Rescue Plan.
Unlike the traditional HOME program, HOME-ARP funds are to be prioritized for housing and services to assist individuals or households who are homeless, at risk of homelessness, and other vulnerable populations, by providing housing, rental assistance, supportive services, and non-congregate shelter, to reduce homelessness and increase housing stability.
- HOME ARP PLAN FINAL APPROVED / FINAL APROBADO PROGRAMA DE ASOCIACIONES DE INVERSIÓN EN EL HOGAR-PLAN DE RESCATE AMERICANO (HOME-ARP) »
- Public Notice for new public comment period/ Aviso público para un nuevo período de comentarios públicos »
- Public notice/Aviso público »
- Public Notice Revised / Aviso público revisado »
- REVISED HOME ARP PLAN / PROGRAMA DE ASOCIACIONES DE INVERSIÓN EN EL HOGAR-PLAN DE RESCATE AMERICANO (HOME-ARP) REVISADO »
- HOME-ARP ALLOCATION PLAN / ASIGNACIÓN DEL PROGRAMA DE ASOCIACIONES DE INVERSIÓN EN EL HOGAR-PLAN DE RESCATE AMERICANO (HOME-ARP) »
A copy of the HOME-ARP Plan is additionally available at the City of Corpus Christi Grant Monitoring Division, 1201 Leopard Street, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401 and La Retama Central Library located at 805 Comanche Street, Corpus Christi, Texas 78401.