Super Bags measure L 96" x W 48" x H 30" and may be loaded up to 2,200 lbs. Prior to filling the bag, select a place within 15 feet from the curb to ensure it is accessible for collection. The sidewalk and street must be kept free from obstructions.
- Begin by laying the Super Bag flat in a place accessible for collection.
- Step inside the bag and roll the sides down and out from the top to help the bag take shape. The straps must remain outside of the bag during and after filling.
- Asphalt, brick, concrete, roof shingles, dirt, sand, rock, sod or drywall must be loaded first to a height not to exceed ten inches from the bottom and as evenly as possible.
- Top the Super Bag with lighter items but ensure that the contents do not extend past the top of the bag.
- Roll the sides up as necessary to continue to fill the Super Bag.
- Once the bag is filled and ready to be hauled away, simply call (361) 826-CITY (2489) to schedule the collection. A truck will collect the bag within three business days.