Skip to main content

Need help with your application? The City of Corpus Christi has contracted with MUNIRevs to administer the STR Permit application. Whether you have a question about your account or technical questions about how to do something in MUNIRevs, please reach out to the MUNIRevs support team at or by phone at (888) 751-1911. MUNIRevs can reach out to the City on your behalf if further assistance is needed with one of your questions.


Need assistance verifying your zoning? The City of Corpus is here to assist and can be reached at