The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department would like everyone to have a safe and enjoyable experience, so we ask all park visitors to abide by the following few simple rules.
New Safety Recommendations
To prevent the transmission of COVID-19, the Center for Disease Control recommends that everyone use hand sanitizer before and after playing at park amenities like playgrounds, skateparks, picnic tables, handrails, benches, splash pads, as well as other equipment and facilities.
Park daily hours for all parks:*
- Dog Parks Tuesday–Sunday 6am–10pm
- Splash Pads May–October, Tuesday–Sunday, 8am–10pm
- Cole Park Pier is closed for safety precautions
In all parks:
- No alcohol or glass containers
- No driving or parking on grass/sidewalks
- Dogs must be on a leash
- Properly dispose of pet waste
- Dispose of litter in trash cans
- No camping (without a permit)
- BBQ grills may be used at a park, however, coals must be removed from the premises and not be placed in trash receptacles.
- No vending (without a permit to do so at a park)
- Approved moonwalk vendors only
Please call us to learn about how to get a park vending permit, park camping, or for a list of approved moonwalk vendors.
(*City Ordinance Section 36-10)