The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department would like everyone and their dogs to have a safe and enjoyable experience, so we ask all park visitors to abide by the following rules.
Large & Small Dogs Welcome
- Large Dog Park for dogs over 35 pounds and small dogs.
- Small Dog Park for dogs under 35 pounds only.
- Puppies and dogs must be properly licensed, inoculated, and healthy.
- Owners must carry a leash at all times. Dogs should be leashed before entering and prior to leaving the park.
- Animals should wear a collar and ID tags at all times.
- Owners are legally responsible for their dogs and any injuries caused by them.
- Dogs showing aggression toward people or other animals will be removed from the park. Animals who exhibit a history of aggressive behavior will not be permitted to enter.
- Owners must clean up after their dogs.
- Owners should not leave their dogs unattended or allowed out of sight.
- Dogs in heat will not be allowed inside the park.
- Children under 13 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- No smoking in the park.
- No food of any kind (human or dog) allowed in the park.
- No glass containers allowed in the park.
- Violators will be subject to removal from the park and suspended of park privileges.
For emergencies, call 9-1-1.
City Customer Call Center phone: 311
To report vandalism or maintenance concerns problems, call the Customer Call Center so that representatives can assist you Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. After hours, call 361-826-2600.
Dog Park Hours (Year-Round):
Tuesday 7:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Wednesday to Sunday 6 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Closed Mondays for maintenance, except on holidays.