REMINDER sailing inbound of the Harbor Bridge, doing so may subject you to fines and/or arrest.
BOATER FACILITY & GATE ACCESS
Help keep the Marina safe!
- Only your personal guests can be granted access to Marina Boater Facilities or Piers.
- DO NOT ALLOW “strangers” access.
- Be sure to secure pier gates each time you enter and exit. Refrain from propping gates open.
- Restrooms are available for the public on each landmass.
- Notify Marina Office, in writing, of persons authorized to be aboard your vessel when you are not present (i.e. caretakers, family, etc.).
MARINA SLIP ACCOUNTS – DELINQUENCY
- Section 6 of the Marina Space Rental Contract states: Lessee shall be deemed 'delinquent' when the period of time for which he has paid his slip/space in advance, not including the deposit, has expired.
- If the charges for the month billed remain unpaid by the first day of the following month, a 30-day delinquency will be declared, and the vessel/boat/watercraft is subject to being impounded, which will result in additional charges to the slip account.
- A 60-day delinquency will result in a foreclosure and public auction.
- Please be reminded that the monthly late charge is $60.00.
VESSEL REGISTRATION & DOCUMENTATION
Please provide the Marina Office with your current Proof of Vessel Ownership and Current Contact Information.
State laws require that:
- “All motorboats; regardless of length; all sailboats 14 feet in length or longer or any sailboat with an auxiliary engine(s); NEW – USCG Documented vessels (see section below); and all outboard motors must be titled.”
Exempted vessels include "all (non-motorized) canoes, kayaks, punts, rowboats or rubber rafts (regardless of length) when paddled, poled or oared and sailboats under 14 feet in length when windblown."