Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden.
We will meet every 1st and 3rd Saturdays of the month at 1:00 p.m. until the adventure model is completed.
About the Adventure
The adventure is set in the realm of Icewind Dale.
- Beneath the unyielding night sky, you stand before a towering glacier and recite an ancient rhyme, causing a crack to form in the great wall of ice. Beyond this yawning fissure, the Caves of Hunger await. And past this icy dungeon is a secret so old and terrifying that few dare speak of it. The mad wizards of the Arcane Brotherhood long to possess that which the god of winter's wrath has so coldly preserved--as do you! What fantastic secrets and treasures are entombed in the sunless heart of the glacier, and what will their discovery mean for the denizens of Icewind Dale? Can you save Ten-Towns from the Frostmaiden's everlasting night?
- Brave the frozen North of Faerun in this Dungeons & Dragons adventure for characters level 1-12.
- Explore the frontier of Icewind Dale! Maps and guides will aid you on your journey through a land of isolation, paranoia, and deadly cold.
- Venture into the Ten Towns and other beloved D&D locations made famous by Drizzt Do'Urden and the Companions of the Hall.
- Encounter the hazards of a frozen wilderness.
- Discover long-lost treasures, magic items, and long-forgotten spells in the icy depths of a truly unforgettable Dungeons & Dragons adventure. --- amazon.com
To play online there are few requirements.
- Group is limited to no more than 10 players.
- Create a free Roll20 account at https://roll20.net/. Account will need to be setup prior to game start date.
- (For those new to Dungeon & Dragons, you can stop here. Our first session will go over how to make characters from scratch.)
- Create a free D&D Beyond account at https://www.dndbeyond.com/. Create your character using their free character creator.
- At least three days prior to the game email a PDF of your character sheet to the Dungeon Master at email@example.com. The Dungeon Master will import your character into the game.
- On the day of the game, the Dungeon Master will email you a link to join the game.
- Click to join game.
Rules of Conduct
All players will be expected to conduct themselves appropriately. The Dungeon Master reserves the right to kick off anyone that acts in an inappropriate manner or uses an inappropriate character name. The following will be considered inappropriate and will not be tolerated:
- Being disrespectful to another player.
- Using inappropriate gestures or images while using the video feed.
- Cursing or making any derogatory statements, either over the audio feed or in the chat.
For help in setting up a basic character and playing Dungeons & Dragons, download the basic rule guide. This is a large file and may take time to download.
For any questions about the virtual Dungeon & Dragon game, character creation, Roll20, or D&D Beyond please contact the Harte Library M-F 10:00 am to 5:30 pm at 826-2310.