We invite you to our gulf beaches for an ENDLESS SUMMER of play and relaxation. Ahhh, yes!
Whether you're a visitor to Corpus Christi or a local resident, our beaches provide a place to leave your busy life behind—a time to slow down, relax, play and recharge! Summers are the best time to spend more time with friends and family for a weekend getaway or staycation. Get out there and enjoy the good life.
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department has made it convenient for beach visitors to buy their 2018 Beach Parking Permit at various locations throughout the city and on the beach. The permit gives you access to miles and miles of our local gulf beaches and is required on designated areas where posted. Display the sticker on your vehicle—it is your ticket to fun! The permit is only $12 and is good until December 31, 2018, so come back and visit us as often as you wish.
We encourage visitors to buy their permit before heading to the beach.
VIDEO - 2018 Beach Parking Permits to Enjoy the Sand and Surf (January 31, 2018)
Permits are sold on the beach every day during Spring Break and year-round at the following locations:
- Stripes stores (participating locations)
- H-E-B stores (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Walmart stores (Flour Bluff, Aransas Pass)
- Academy Sports store (Corpus Christi & Portland)
- Central Cashiering at Corpus Christi City Hall
- Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau (at Heritage Park)
- Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- Dick’s Sporting Goods store
- CVS Pharmacy (Padre Island location)
- Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi (University Services)