District Meetings Offer Chance to Help Plan Corpus Christi’s Future
Corpus Christi is growing so fast that it has “outgrown” its comprehensive plan. The city is developing a new, citywide comprehensive plan called Plan CC and is inviting city residents to attend district meetings near where they live or work during the month of June. At the meetings, participants will identify the things they want to keep and the things they would like to change, as well as their priorities for housing, infrastructure, transportation, economic development and quality of life. The results of these meetings will then be shared at a citywide forum at the end of June and incorporated into Plan CC’s planning framework.
What: District meetings to garner public input
District 1 - 6 pm-8 pm, Monday, June 9
· Northwest Senior Center, 9725 Up River Road (Annaville)
· Oveal Williams Senior Center, 1414 Martin Luther King Drive
District 2 - 6 pm-8 pm, Tuesday, June 10
· Garden Senior Center, 5325 Greely Drive
· Ethel Eyerly Senior Center, 654 Graham Road
District 5 - 6 pm-8 pm, Thursday, June 12
· Galilean Lutheran Church, 3321 Cimarron Blvd.
Get more info at www.plancc2035.com./p>