About the Project
The City of Corpus Christi is working with the urban planning firm Asakura Robinson to develop the Downtown Gateways Vision Plan. This project is one of the City Manager’s budget initiatives for FY 19/20.
Visit our engagement webpage at CorridorsCC.com for surveys, public meeting info and more!
Sign up to receive announcements about this project clicking here!
The plan’s goals are to:
- Develop attractive entry points to Downtown Corpus Christi based on the collective vision of the community.
- Incorporate public realm design to beautify, provide shade for pedestrians and potential future transit riders, and help manage stormwater runoff.
- Provide increased physical connections to surrounding neighborhoods and commercial districts.
- Appeal to visitors, business, and investors, and improve safety for all users.
- Guide future public and private development