The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department invites everyone to make swimming part of their active lifestyle all year long.
NOTE: All children under the age of eight must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a paying adult age 16+.
► EXCITING NEWS
FREE POOL ADMISSION starting October 1, 2019! We are happy to announce that we now offer this service free of charge at all our City pools for everyone! Come out to our pools and swim. Stay fit and have fun, Corpus Christi!
► FALL / WINTER / SPRING SCHEDULE
AUGUST 12, 2019 – MAY 22, 2020
- Collier Pool: Wednesday–Friday 5pm–7pm; Saturday & Sunday 11am–1pm
- Natatorium: Saturday & Sunday 1pm–4pm
- Collier Pool:
- Monday–Friday 5am–7:30am; 11:30am–1:30pm; and 4:30pm–7pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10am–11am; 11am–1pm (few lanes available during general swim)
- Monday–Friday 5am–6:30am; and 6pm–8pm
- Saturday & Sunday 1pm–4pm