The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department invites everyone to make swimming part of their active lifestyle all year long.
NOTE: All children under the age of eight must be accompanied and supervised at all times by a paying adult age 16+.
► FALL / WINTER / SPRING SCHEDULE
AUGUST 12, 2019 – MAY 22, 2020
- Collier Pool: Wednesday–Friday 5pm–7pm; Saturday & Sunday 11am–1pm
- Natatorium: Saturday & Sunday 1pm–4pm
- Collier Pool:
- Monday–Friday 5am–7:30am; 11:30am–1:30pm; and 4:30pm–7pm
- Saturday & Sunday 10am–11am; 11am–1pm (few lanes available during general swim)
- Monday–Friday 5am–6:30am; and 6pm–8pm
- Saturday & Sunday 1pm–4pm