Project Overview (Project #18014A) »
A large technical drawing showing the scope of the rebuild.
Construction Sequence Map »
A map of the construction area and color-coded phases.
CCRTA Bus Route 17 Detour »
Route 17 Carroll/Southside Temporary Detour from Corona Dr. to Holly Rd. Updated January 12, 2021.
Traffic Control Map for Phase’s 2 and 3 »
A satellite view of Phase's 2 and 3, updated July 2020.
Traffic Control Sections »
Cross-sections of the street during different phases, including work area and temporary travel lanes.
Project Consultant Architect: Freese and Nichols, Inc.
City Project Manager: Lj Francis, P.E., M.ASCE
Contractor: Reytec Construction Resources, Inc.
Construction Inspectors: Joe Sandoval, Oscar Newsmith
Liquidation Damages: $2,500/day
Award Date: July 2019
Anticipated Construction Start: September/October 2019
Substantial Completion: May 2021
Final Completion: June 2021
Total Project Value: $14,400,000
- The project will focus on major replacements of underground utilities, including a 36” water transmission main, 30” wastewater trunk main, and major storm infrastructure.
- The roadway will be reconstructed with concrete.
- New or upgraded signals at Holly, Bonner and Corona are included with the project.
- The project is paid for through Type B funds
- Construction duration is 18 months with an option for the Contractor to work 24 hours if needed.
- Full closure of Everhart at Bonner is expected early in the project to accelerate underground utility crossing replacement.