The Development Services Department is still open to customers Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. with the exception of every 1st and 3rd Wednesdays. Please note:
- All customers will be required to wear a facemask upon entry. No facemask. No entry.
- Only 5 customers will be allowed entry into the first floor at a time. All others will have to wait outside or in their car.
In Addition, the following procedures have been implemented to ensure continuous services:
- Staff and customers shall practice social distancing.
- Public will be required to sanitize hands upon entering the building.
- Sneeze guards have been installed at each permit counter.
- The lobby has been rearranged, chairs are now six feet apart and staff will be limiting the number of customers allowed in the lobby area at any given time.
- A receptionist will direct all the lobby traffic.
- Only one customer will be allowed at each counter station, all others are asked to wait at floor markers, available seating, or outside.
- Until notified otherwise, all meetings will continue to be held via Skype, WebEx, Zoom or other conferencing medium.Meeting requests can be sent to email@example.com or to your assigned project manager.
- All plan reviews will continue to be received via email and they will be reviewed electronically, as usual. Residential Plans should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and commercial plans can be sent to email@example.com. Until further notice, residential approvals could take up to 7 business days for processing.
- Building Inspectors will resume on-site inspections and please note, virtual inspections will still be performed, if initiated by the inspector and/or requested by the customer.