COVID-19 Softball & Baseball Rules
• Social Distancing - Please maintain at least 6 feet between you and others, following all posted signage throughout the facility.
• Face Coverings - We recommend all players to wear masks or face coverings while inside the field of play especially where six feet distance isn’t possible. Also masks are mandatory for guests where social distancing isn’t permitted.
• Cleaning & Disinfecting – Please be patient as our team performs more frequent cleaning. Help do your part by keeping your area clean and disposing of trash.
• Health Monitoring – Daily self-evaluated wellness screenings need to be completed by all guests prior to entering the facility. Guests experiencing COVID-19 symptoms while traveling should contact a local health care facility immediately.
• Restrooms will be limited to a maximum of 3 people at a time.
• Please do not share equipment. If equipment (such as catcher’s gear) is shared, a coach must properly disinfect equipment prior to the next participant’s use.
• Home plate meetings will be limited to the umpire and one (1) coach from each team; all must practice social distancing.
• Hand sanitizer will be available in the dugouts and is intended to be used upon entering and exiting the dugout, including between innings.
• No spitting, sunflower seeds, peanuts in the shell or gum.
• Foul balls and home run balls will not be returned to the gameplay.
• High-fiving and handshaking is not recommended.
• Participants (including umpires) inside the field of play are not required to wear a face covering but may be worn as desired.