The City of Corpus Christi is proud to offer the Temporary Employee program which hires temporary staff to help meet business demands or special projects.
BENEFITS OF BEING A TEMPORARY EMPLOYEE:
- Opportunity to work with various departments throughout the City of Corpus Christi
- Great for employees seeking seasonal and short term assignments
- Learn new skills and gain valuable work experience
- Participate in the City's Learning Institute for educational and developmental training
- Access to City Employee Fitness Center
- Benefits package available
CITY TEMP POSITIONS RANGE FROM ENTRY-LEVEL TO HIGHLY EXPERIENCED:
- Skilled Trades
- Unskilled Trades
WORKS SCHEDULES VARY
- Short Term (1-3 months)
- Long Term (3-12 months)
To become part of the City's Temporary Applicant Pool, submit your application through our website.
- Apply to any position of interest that notes "City Temporary" in the job title
- An HR Representative will be in contact regarding opportunities available and to schedule a pre-screening interview
- The pre-screening interview will give us an opportunity to learn more about you and your goals so that we can properly place you in an assignment.