Adults and children 6 months and older may get vaccinated at any of the following Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District vaccination clinics.
* Clinics dates and times are subject to change due to inclement weather conditions. Please visit this webpage for updates.
La Palmera Mall: Former Charming Charlie Store #1176, behind P.F.Chang's
5488 South Padre Island Dr, Corpus Christi, TX 78411
View Map »
- Monday to Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Sunday, 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Corpus Christi - Nueces County Public Health District
1702 Horne Road, Corpus Christi, TX 78416
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
and 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Closed for lunch 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Closed on Saturday and Sunday
Currently, only the following vaccines are available: Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson, and Novavax. Novavax is available to adults 18 and older who have yet to be vaccinated. Both Moderna’s and Pfizer’s bivalent booster doses are available at our clinics.
Notices & Accomodations
COVID-19 Vaccine Eligibility
More Vaccine Options
Moderna’s Latest Booster Now Available at Health District Clinics »
September 13, 2022
Pfizer’s Latest Booster Now Available in Nueces County »
September 8, 2022
New COVID-19 Vaccine Now Available at Health District Clinics »
August 2, 2022
In-Home COVID-19 Vaccinations »
Beginning Thursday, August 12, a partnership between Mayor Paulette M. Guajardo and the City of Corpus Christi Fire Department (CCFD) will offer in-home COVID-19 vaccinations.
August 13, 2021