We invite you to our gulf beaches for...
Endless Play & Relaxation!
Whether you're a visitor to Corpus Christi or a local resident, our beaches provide a place to leave your busy life behind—a time to slow down, relax, play and recharge! Beaches are a great place to spend time with friends and family for a weekend getaway or staycation. Get out there and enjoy life!
The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department has made it convenient for beach visitors to buy their 2020 Beach Parking Permit at various locations throughout the city and on the beach. The permit gives you access to miles and miles of our local gulf beaches and is required on designated areas where posted. Display the sticker on your vehicle—it is your ticket to fun! The permit is only $12 and is good from January 1–December 31, 2020, so come back and visit us as often as you wish.
We encourage visitors to buy their permit before heading to the beach.
The permits are sold year-round at the following locations:
- Stripes (Padre Island & Flour Bluff)
- H-E-B (Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
- Walmart (Flour Bluff)
- Academy Sports (Corpus Christi & Portland)
- Naval Air Station-Corpus Christi/ITT Department
- Corpus Christi Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Nueces County Padre Balli Park Headquarters Office
- Dick’s Sporting Goods
- TAMUCC (University Services)
- Central Cashiering at Corpus Christi City Hall
- Circle K (Padre Island & Flour Bluff)
- Murphy Oil USA (Alice, Aransas Pass, Corpus Christi, Portland & Rockport)
(List of vendor updated on 1-7-2020)
The permit must be displayed on the vehicle’s windshield. All the funds from the permit sales will be used to provide clean and safe miles of beaches for all beach visitors to enjoy.