- Police Chief's Office
- Make a Report
- Obtain Information
- Join Our Team
- Units and Divisions
- Fees, Citations and Permits
- Animal Care
- Location & Hours of Operation
- Field Services & Animal Issues
- Impound Fees
- Adoption & Fees
- Spay, Neuter & Vaccinations
- Lost Pets
- Animal Care Services Q&A
- Animal Care Ordinances
- Wildlife & Small Animal Traps
- Contact Us
- Vector Control
- Volunteer Program
- Hurricane Planning for Pets
- Open Records Request
- Code Enforcement
- About Us
Animal Care Division
2626 Holly Road
Corpus Christi, TX 78415
Office Hours for Pet Registrations and Trap Rental
Monday - Saturday, 8am - 6pm
Adoption and Kennel Viewing for Lost Pets
Monday - Saturday, 1pm - 6pm
Monday - Saturday, 1pm - 4:45pm
Call (361) 886-2600.
The City's Customer Call Center can help you with a variety of different services. Call Center representatives will assist you with questions regarding location and hours of operation of the City's Animal Care facility, adoption and impound fees, pet licensing, spaying or neutering, lost animals, loose or dead animals, and other animal issues.
Call 826-CITY (2489). After you select English or Spanish, press two for Animal Care Services to speak to a Call Center representative.
County Animal Control
4540 FM 892, Robstown, TX
387-5701 or 767-3781
- Handles complaints regarding violations of State and County laws.
- Assists Sheriff’s Dept. on loose livestock.
- Responds to bite cases and dead animals.
- Investigates cases of cruelty or neglect.
- Provides Africanized Bee program and Rabies vaccination clinics.
- Provides rental of small and large traps.
For after-hours emergencies, call 886-2600.