The Corpus Christi Parks & Recreation Department would like everyone to have a safe and enjoyable experience, so we ask all park visitors to abide by the following few simple rules.
In all parks:
- No alcohol or glass containers
- No driving or parking on grass/sidewalks
- Dogs must be on a leash
- Properly dispose of pet waste
- Dispose of litter in trash cans
- No camping (without a permit)
- No vending (without a park permit)
- Approved moonwalk vendors only
Please call us to learn about how to get a park vending permit, park camping or for a list of approved moonwalk vendors.